Обо мне

воскресенье, 12 сентября 2010 г.

Пары времен

Закрепить теорию



*She _____________(to come) to school later than I did. 
* I think it ______________________(rain).
* Let's go out. It ____________ (not/rain) now. 
* I've decided to re-paint this room. - Oh, have you ? What colour _______________(you/paint) it ? 
* I'm afraid, she _________________ (leave) the office an hour ago. 
* I'm afraid , she isn't here. She ________________ (leave) the office. 
* They didn't want to go to the cinema because they _________________(see) the film the week before
* At 2p.m. Jeremy ___________________ (play) with the dog.
* I've got a terrible headache. - Have you ? Wait there and I _____________(get) an aspirin for you.
* Julia is very good at languages. She _________ (speak) four languages very well. 
* Hurry up! Everybody _____________ (wait) for you.
* Five years ago, he ___________________ (to work) in Algeria. 
* Barbara_____________(change) so much that I didn't recognize her. 
* As I remember, the class __________________ (play) handball outside.
*Did you post that letter for me ? - Oh, I'm sorry. I completely forgot. I ____________(do) it now !
* Half an hour ago he __________________ (to sing). Now he is crying.
* Why are you filling that bucket with water ? - I ____________________(wash) the car.
* _______________ (you/listen) to the radio?' 'No, you can turn it off.' 
* When we got to the airport, I realized that I __________________ (leave)my passport at home.
* We ______________________________ (visit) Central Park.
* _______________ (you/listen) to the radio every day?' 'No, just occasionally.'
* Peter and Alise ________ (live) in Moscow for six years.
* The River Nil ______________ (flow) into the Mediterranean. 
* Where are you going ? Are you going shopping ? - Yes, I ___________ (buy) something for dinner.
* The next day, she moved away, as she ______________________________(plan) to.
*When the teacher ____________ (to come) in  the children ________ (to sit) like little angels.
*What would you like to drink - tea or coffee ? - I _________________(have) tea, please.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий